Home Energy Programs
Dickson Electric System (DES) is pleased to partner with the Tennessee Valley Authority (TVA) offering advice and assistance through their ENERGY RIGHT® SOLUTIONS FOR YOUR HOME programs.
eScore provides a way for homeowners to increase home comfort, save on energy usage, and achieve your home’s best possible energy performance. Participation can help you achieve up to a score of 10 on your home – its most energy efficient!
Qualifier: Single-family residence with electric service for a minimum of one year prior to evaluation. Participant must be the property owner of record. Landlords may participate for their rental properties.
- Access to energy-saving advice and certified contractors in the Quality Contractor Network (QCN) to perform home energy upgrades.
- Homeowner decides what work they want completed on their schedule, and has the option to schedule up to 3 more quality assurance inspections on additional work.
- A free whole-house evaluation is provided with the first quality assurance inspection on completed work.
- If not sure what work is needed, homeowner can schedule a $75 whole-house evaluation to determine needed upgrades.
- Limited smart energy technology rebates are available for qualifying electrification – upgrading defined gas appliances to electric.
- Limited financing is available for qualifying homeowners, with the monthly payment added to customer’s electric bill.
To Participate: For program details, advice, QCN list, or to request a home evaluation, homeowner registers with eScore online at www.2eScore.com or call
For on-bill financing terms contact the Dickson Electric System Residential Energy Advisor by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (615) 441-6316.
STANDARD ELECTRIC WATER HEATER REBATE
Single-family and multi-family homeowners can receive a $25 rebate when replacing their old electric water heater with a new electric water heater. Unit must be a 30 gallon or higher traditional tank water heater installed within the last 12 months.
For details on how to request a rebate contact the DES Residential Energy Advisor by email at email@example.com or call (615) 441-6316.
NEW HOME INCENTIVES
Home builders, and homeowners acting as their own contractor, have many decisions to make in the home design, materials, and selecting the fuel option for the best energy performance. Qualifying builders can participate in this TVA program for electrification incentives on water heaters and heat pumps, ranging from $300 to $1,000 for single-family homes and $100 to $200 for multi-family units.
For more information on new home incentives contact the DES Residential Energy Advisor by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (615) 441-6316.
ALL TVA HOME ENERGY PROGRAMS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME, WITHOUT NOTICE.