Home Energy Programs
eScore provides a way for homeowners to increase home comfort, save on energy usage, and achieve your home’s best possible energy performance. Participation can help you achieve up to a score of 10 on your home – its most energy efficient!
Qualifier: Single-family residence with electric service for a minimum of one year prior to evaluation. Participant must be the property owner of record. Landlords may participate for their rental properties.
Due to the current situation regarding the COVID-19 pandemic, all TVA eScore in-home evaluation and inspection services are temporarily delayed until further notice. Take the online eScore Self Audit now and receive a free energy saving kit and $10 Home Depot gift card from your local power company.
- Access to energy-saving advice and certified contractors in the Quality Contractor Network (QCN) to perform home energy upgrades.
- Homeowner decides what work they want completed on their schedule, and has the option to schedule up to 3 more quality assurance inspections on additional work.
- A free whole-house evaluation is provided with the first quality assurance inspection on completed work.
- If not sure what work is needed, homeowner can schedule a $75 whole-house evaluation to determine needed upgrades.
For a limited time, you can schedule a FREE whole-house evaluation.
Use the promo code SAVEWITHESCORE when requesting your evaluation.
- Limited financing is available for qualifying homeowners, with the monthly payment added to customer’s electric bill.
To Participate: For program details, advice, QCN list, or to request a home evaluation, homeowner registers with eScore online at www.getmyescore.com or call
For on-bill financing terms contact the Dickson Electric System Residential Energy Advisor by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (615) 441-6316.
NEW HOME INCENTIVES
Home builders, and homeowners acting as their own contractor, have many decisions to make in the home design, materials, and selecting the fuel option for the best energy performance. Qualifying builders can participate in this TVA program for electrification incentives on all-electric construction (no gas), or a combination of electric heat pump and water heater. Incentive also available for qualifying EV ready homes!
For more information on new home incentives contact the DES Residential Energy Advisor by email at email@example.com or call (615) 441-6316.